We are always looking out for talented people and you could be the perfect fit for our team without us having realised this yet. Please see below for open positions.
To send us a CV, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cover letter explaining motivations to join the company and suitability for the role MUST be included.
Office Administrator (Feb 2023) – PART TIME 3 days/week
A new opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator at Edinburgh Molecular Imaging Ltd, an imaging and pharmaceutical company focused on imaging and targeted radiotherapy in the field of oncology.
Responsible for providing administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the wider EM Imaging team and accounting support for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The Office Administrator reports to the CEO. This is a part time role (3 days per week).
Duties include (but are not limited to):
General Administration Duties
• Acting as personal assistant to the CEO as required, including diary management.
• Providing finance administration services including placing orders, processing invoices, administration of expenses and credit card payments and setting up payments in the company’s online banking portal.
• Providing administrative support for contract management including maintaining the contracts database, filing of contracts and monitoring contract expiry.
• Performing HR related administration including maintaining records for annual leave, induction of new starters, issuing and maintaining personnel files, storage of confidential personal information and company appraisals.
• General administration for the wider team including arranging cost-effective business travel and scheduling meetings.
• This role has no staff management or supervision responsibilities.
Quality Management System
• Providing Quality Management System (QMS) administration services including maintenance of QMS databases and effective control of QMS documents e.g. issuing and archiving controlled documents.
• Contribute proactively to development of, and ensure compliance with, EM Imaging’s QMS.
Health & Safety
• Take responsibility for own safety and comply with EM Imaging’s H&S policies and procedures.
• Responsible for ensuring the safe use of the office, kitchen and meeting rooms.
• Contribute positively to routine housekeeping and H&S duties.
• Maintain the company’s social media presence
• Monitor conferences
• Good level of numeracy and literacy.
• Proficient in the use of I.T. including Microsoft Word and Excel.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organised and structured, attention to detail
• Able to work independently and systematically to agreed timelines
• Diplomatic and cooperative
Ability to work full time in the company’s Edinburgh site is required.
If you are interested in this position, please email to email@example.com.