We are always looking out for talented people and you could be the perfect fit for our team without us having realised this yet. Please see below for open positions.
To send us a CV, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Senior Project Manager (Jan 2021)
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager at Edinburgh Molecular Imaging Ltd, an imaging and pharmaceutical company focused on imaging and targeted radiotherapy in the field of oncology.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to for all activities at EM Imaging Ltd. EM Imaging is developing a range of products including systemic targeted radiotherapy, optical and positron emission tomography (PET) molecular imaging agents. The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the Quality Management System as well as oversee Health and Safety at EM Imaging Ltd.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Project management of corporate projects
- Project management of the R&D activities at EM Imaging Ltd, including creation and management of project Gantt Chart, budget planning and monitoring and progress reporting
- HR related administration including maintaining records for annual leave, induction of new starters and issuing and maintaining confidential personnel files.
- The role has currently no staff management or supervision responsibilities
- The role includes oversight and project management of subcontractors such as Contract Research Organisations, Contract Drug Manufacturing Organisations and consultants.
Quality Management System
- Perform a key support role in the oversight of the QMS.
- Maintenance of QMS databases and effective management of QMS documents, including issuing, filing, reviewing and monitoring of controlled documents, quality agreements and contracts
- Contribute proactively to development of, and ensure compliance with, EM Imaging’s QMS.
Health & Safety
- Oversee health and safety activities at EM Imaging
- Responsible for own safety and compliance with EM Imaging’s H&S policies and procedures.
- Contribute positively to development of H&S policies.
- Experience in general project management, including familiarity with the full capabilities of MS Project (including resources, staff and budget levels) or related project management software.
- Proficient in the use of I.T. including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Cooperative team player experienced in working in a matrix organization
- Able to interact with and build consensus and commitment among team members
- Able to work independently and systematically to agreed timelines
- Well organised and structured, attention to detail
Ability to work full time in the company’s Edinburgh site is of advantage.
To send us a CV, please email to email@example.com. A cover letter explaining motivations to join the company and suitability for te role must be included.